Monday 24 September 2012

AN INTRODUCTION

Welcome to Live Free From, a blog about diet, fitness, and overall health and well-being! 

I began my journey to better health several years ago when I was diagnosed with the auto-immune disease, lupus. Since then, I have taken a growing interest in health and nutrition and the many ways in which diet can affect our everyday well-being. As a result, those around me also interested in their health and well-being (friends, family, and readers) have directed more and more of their questions towards me, many of which I have yet to answer. 

It is my goal that Live Free From will serve as a platform to discuss topics relative to health and nutrition and help to provide answers (or at the very least, spark discussion). 

This blog will also serve as a space to showcase some of my favourite recipes and workouts! So, while I get busy in the kitchen and at the gym, here are a few things you can check out right now:

For a list of recipes from my former blog, click here.

Visit here and here to learn more about this blog and its writer (me).

Check out my blogroll for some of my favourite food and lifestyle blogs.

See what else I’m up to by following me on Pinterest and Instagram.



DISCLAIMER: I am not a nutritionist, physician, or any kind of health professional. Everything that you find on my blog is based on my own knowledge and opinion. If you require specific health and fitness advice, please seek a qualified health professional.

1 comment: